Morehead – Rowan County
Clyde A. Thomas Regional Airport
(KSYM) (Old M97)
The new Morehead-Rowan County Clyde A. Thomas Regional Airport conveniently located next to Interstate 64 is open and ready to serve your general and corporate aviation needs.
- This beautiful new $18 million airport is one of Kentucky’s 58 public use airports.
- Providing convenient access to nearby MMRC Regional Business Park
- With 5,500 feet of runway and 1,000 feet of safety space on each end this airport is well suited to serving the needs of corporate aviation.
- A 24 unit T-Hanger recently opened for your storage needs.
- 10 tie downs are available for outdoor storage needs.
- 24 hour self service 100 LL and Jet A Fuel
- Modern office facilities with office, board room and visitor and pilot lounges.
- Courtesy car available
- Permanent security lives on site and is ready to guard your plane and valuables upon landing.
Managed by Mike and Tracey Potter ofMidwest Aircraft Services, the FBO is open 7 days a week providing:
Flight instruction (private, instrument, commercial)
Other assistance as needed
Monday – Friday:
March – November: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
December – February: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Weekends Year round:
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
After Hours: 606-776-0999
1800 Rodney Hitch Blvd (formerly Kissick Road)
Morehead KY 40351
From I-64, turn on exit 133 (4 miles west of Morehead exit 137) and then turn north onto KY 801. After 1.7 miles, turn left on to Rodney Hitch Blvd and continue for approximately two miles to the airport.
Note: Many online map services provide an incorrect location for the airport.
Two parking lots are available close to the Terminal Building and Community Hangar for visitor, general public and T-Hangar tenant parking. Entrance into the Terminial Building area can be gained at the rear south gate of the Terminal Building.
For more information view us on the web at http://mrcairport.org/ visit us soon, you will be glad you did!